I have been using essential oils for a few months now and I have definitely found a few favorites throughout the months. I am currently using Plant Guru oils that I purchased from Amazon. I like these oils because they are 100% essential oil and reasonably priced! Now lets get into my top five favorites!
- Lavender Lavender is my holy grail essential oil. I diffuse it every night, make pillow sprays with it, and add it to my laundry. I have noticed such a difference in the quality of my sleep since using lavender and I highly recommend it to anyone who has trouble sleeping.
- Cinnamon Bark Cinnamon bark essential oil has quickly become one of my favorites to diffuse this time of year. The smell of cinnamon is popular in the autumn and winter months, especially in candles. I feel better diffusing essential oils rather than burning a candle filled with hundreds of chemicals.
- Lemon Lemon oil is one of my favorite oils to use for cleaning, diffusing, and deodorizing. It is a natural disinfectant so it does a great job at cleaning both the air and surfaces. It also smells so fresh!
- Grapefruit I use grapefruit oil the same way that I use lemon oil. Since it is a citrus oil also, it acts as a great cleanser and disinfectant.
- Eucalyptus A friend recently recommended eucalyptus oil to me when I was suffering from a head cold. Eucalyptus opens air passages and relieves congestion the same way that Vicks VaporRub does. It actually smells just like Vicks too! I diffused it and made a pillow spray with it and it worked wonders at decongesting my airways.
Check out my Youtube video on my favorite essential oils at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCDfYylk4G4&t=18s